Vancouver Beige Floor-Wall Tile
* The photographs of products and environments are illustrative, some attributes may vary according to the resolution of your screen.
- Product made in Colombia.
- Easy to clean, no maintenance costs.
- It is anti-allergic and aseptic thanks to its waterproof surface, it prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
- High resistance to different disinfectant or cleaning agents.
- It doesn´t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that cause a wide variety of health problems.
- Environmentally friendly due to its manufacture with natural, recyclable and renewable materials.
The Natural VANCOUVER floor with matte finish in beige color and 23.6X23.6 In. format, a floor that recreates the vibrations of contemporary urban culture through its design inspired by concrete and expressed subtly. Perdura technology that gives the product greater resistance to wear and scratches over time. Digital printing technology (HIGH DEFINITION HD) gives the product greater sharpness and realism in its design, achieving a high degree of naturalness. Ideal for moderate commercial use. It has three (3) differentiated faces , tiles with subtle differences between one piece and another to give greater realism and naturalness to the product. With Perdura technology, it also has Digital Printing technology (HIGH DEFINITION HD). Pegacor® adhesives and Concolor® grouts are ideal for installing our ® coverings (floors, walls and decorations), we invite you to look for the line of adhesives and grouts that best suits your installation needs or combinability, give a unique touch to your spaces!
|Sq. Ft Per carton||19.37 in|
|Pieces Per carton||5 pieces|
|Thickness||8.3 mm a 8.9 mm|
|Breaking Strength||Minimum 35 N/mm2|