* The photographs of products and environments are illustrative, some attributes may vary according to the resolution of your screen.
- Product made in Colombia.
- Highly durable against bumps, wear, scratches, stains, abrasion and humidity.
- Easy to clean, no maintenance costs.
- It is anti-allergic and aseptic thanks to its waterproof surface, it prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
- High resistance to different disinfectant or cleaning agents.
- It doesn´t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that cause a wide variety of health problems.
- Environmentally friendly due to its manufacture with natural, recyclable and renewable materials.
- It meets all the standards and requirements to be declared 100% Porcelain.
The Nordik Porcelain Tile in matte finish, Brown color and a 9.4x47.2 In. format, is a strip with a design inspired by Oak wood with a smooth grain and homogeneous brown tone, ideal for installation in all areas due to its General Commercial use. Highly realistic design due to its different differentiated faces and microstructure, allowing a greater resemblance to natural wood. Non-rectified product. Installation recommendation: 25% offset, ideal for General Commercial use. It has five (5) differentiated faces, tiles with subtle differences between one piece and another to give greater realism and naturalness to the product. Ultra-resistant to blows, scratches, stains and humidity, it also has Digital Printing technology (HIGH DEFINITION HD).
|Sq. Ft Per carton||15.5 in|
|Pieces Per carton||5 pieces|
|Thickness||10.2 mm a 10.8 mm|
|Breaking Strength||Minimum 35 N/mm2|