Malaya Slip Resistance Gray Porcelain Floor-Wall Tile
* The photographs of products and environments are illustrative, some attributes may vary according to the resolution of your screen.
- Product made in Colombia.
- Highly durable against bumps, wear, scratches, stains, abrasion and humidity.
- Easy to clean, no maintenance costs.
- It is anti-allergic and aseptic thanks to its waterproof surface, it prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
- High resistance to different disinfectant or cleaning agents.
- It doesn´t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that cause a wide variety of health problems.
- Environmentally friendly due to its manufacture with natural, recyclable and renewable materials.
- It meets all the standards and requirements to be declared 100% Porcelain.
The Malaya Slip Resistance Gray Porcelain Tile in matte finish and a 11X22 In. format, with a design inspired by a mixture of Sandstone and Basalt stones of very smooth grain, which provides high combinability to the environments. Ideal for moderate commercial use. It has ARD® technologySlip Resistance Technology, high friction texture, ideal for installation in areas with high risk of slipping. This type of finish requires a greater effort in cleaning the floor, due to the exposure of the product to elements such as dust, humidity, among others. It has three (3) differentiated faces, with subtle differences between one piece and another to give greater realism and naturalness to the product. Ultra-resistant to shocks, scratches, stains and humidity, it also has Digital Printing technology (HIGH DEFINITION HD).
|Sq. Ft Per carton||17.22 in|
|Pieces Per carton||10 pieces|
|Thickness||8.3 mm a 8.9 mm|
|Breaking Strength||Minimum 35 N/mm2|