Charleston Tobacco Porcelain Floor-Wall Tile
* The photographs of products and environments are illustrative, some attributes may vary according to the resolution of your screen.
- Product made in Colombia.
- Highly durable against bumps, wear, scratches, stains, abrasion and humidity.
- Easy to clean, no maintenance costs.
- It is anti-allergic and aseptic thanks to its waterproof surface, it prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
- High resistance to different disinfectant or cleaning agents.
- It doesn´t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that cause a wide variety of health problems.
- Environmentally friendly due to its manufacture with natural, recyclable and renewable materials.
- It meets all the standards and requirements to be declared 100% Porcelain.
The Charleston Porcelain Tile in matte finish, Tobacco color and 9.4X47.2 In. format, with a ribbon-like design that merges the eucalyptus wood grains and an enhancement in the shades of its veins. Its main color is tobacco brown with touches of gray and coppery tones, bringing more richness and modernity to the environments. The variation of tones in its faces as well as its microstructure on the surface, are characteristics that provide greater richness at the moment of covering a space. Non-rectified product. Recommended for installation: displaced at 25%, ideal for General Commercial use. It has eleven (11) faces being a multi-tone (MT) product, with tones and subtle differences between one piece and another to give greater realism and naturalness to the product. Ultra-resistant to shocks, scratches, stains and humidity, it also has Digital Printing technology (HIGH DEFINITION HD).
|Sq. Ft Per carton||15.5 in|
|Pieces Per carton||5 pieces|
|Thickness||10.2 mm a 10.8 mm|
|Breaking Strength||Minimum 35 N/mm2|