* The photographs of products and environments are illustrative, some attributes may vary according to the resolution of your screen.
- Product made in Colombia.
- Highly durable against bumps, wear, scratches, stains, abrasion and humidity.
- Easy to clean, no maintenance costs.
- It is anti-allergic and aseptic thanks to its waterproof surface, it prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
- High resistance to different disinfectant or cleaning agents.
- It doesn´t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that cause a wide variety of health problems.
- Environmentally friendly due to its manufacture with natural, recyclable and renewable materials.
- It meets all the standards and requirements to be declared 100% Porcelain.
The Capadocia Rectified Porcelain Tile in matte floor, Ivory color and a 15.7X34.6 In. format, with a design inspired by the natural quartzite stone in different shades and a lighter version. It has a structure (relief on the surface) that simulates natural stone with greater realism. Ideal for moderate commercial use. It has four (4) faces being a multi-tone (MT) product, with tones and subtle differences between one piece and another to give greater realism and naturalness to the product. Ultra-resistant to blows, scratches, stains and humidity, it also has Digital Printing technology (HIGH DEFINITION HD).
|Sq. Ft Per carton||11.41 in|
|Pieces Per carton||3 pieces|
|Thickness||10.0 mm a 10.6 mm|
|Breaking Strength||Minimum 35 N/mm2|