Atlas Porcelain Floor-Wall Tile
* The photographs of products and environments are illustrative, some attributes may vary according to the resolution of your screen.
- Product made in Colombia.
- Highly durable against bumps, wear, scratches, stains, abrasion and humidity.
- Easy to clean, no maintenance costs.
- It is anti-allergic and aseptic thanks to its waterproof surface, it prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
- High resistance to different disinfectant or cleaning agents.
- It doesn´t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that cause a wide variety of health problems.
- Environmentally friendly due to its manufacture with natural, recyclable and renewable materials.
- It meets all the standards and requirements to be declared 100% Porcelain.
The Atlas Porcelain Tile in Matte finish, Ice Gray color and a 11X22 In. format with design inspired by the veins of Daino Reale marble applied in very light shades with a tendency to white while maintaining the richness of the marble. The Digital Printing technology (HIGH DEFINITION HD) gives the product greater sharpness and realism in its design, achieving a high degree of naturalness. Ideal for general commercial use. It has twelve (12) differentiated faces, tiles with subtle differences between one piece and another to give greater realism and naturalness to the product. Pegacor® glues and Concolor® grouts are ideal for installing our Corona® coverings (floors, walls and decorations), we invite you to look for the line of glues and grouts that best suits your installation needs or combinability, give a unique touch to your spaces!
|Sq. Ft Per carton||17.22 in|
|Pieces Per carton||10 pieces|
|Thickness||8.3 mm a 8.9 mm|
|Breaking Strength||Minimum 35 N/mm2|